Thursday, September 24, 2009

Halloween Branch Out

What do you think of this tree from Stampin' Up!'s Branch Out set, filled with black birds? I really like this set and have made some spring cards in soft colors - check out this Branch Out spring card. This month at Stamp Camp we made a beautiful autumn card with this set, and then I decided it was time to add some black birds to its branches. The falling leaves are Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango and I spritzed the Soft Suede card base with a Soft Suede marker in my Color Spritzer tool.

I made this late last night and popped it in the mail for a last minute swap. Really last minute - signed up to fill an empty spot in this swap last night. Cards are due tomorrow - Priority Mail is my friend. :)


{Inside}
Recipe:
Stamps: Branch Out, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango
Accessories: Dusty Durango Polka Dot Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch





2 comments:

patoherrera said...

nice!

Sara said...

I LOVE this!! I would never have thought to use the birds in black!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails