Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Scavenger Hunt and Prizes


This new Holiday Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up! just makes me happy! I love the seasonal sets, the gorgeous papers, the fun new Big Shot dies and the exciting new product lines. Have you taken a look at it yet? If not, please go to my website mjrindal.stampinup.net and click on Products/Catalogs to take a look at online. If you're like me, there's nothing like seeing the catalog in person, so please send me an e-mail (there's a button on the right) and I'll drop one in the mail to you. Or you can pick one up at one of my upcoming events - those are listed on my website as well or there is a direct link on the right side here.

Prizes, eh? Did I mention prizes? I'd love to give away some prizes! Click here to print a Scavenger Hunt that you can complete and return to me for prizes. You'll have to watch my blog for some of the answers over the next few weeks. Other Scavenger Hunt answers can be found by browsing through the new Holiday Mini Catalog. Complete the Scavenger Hunt and return it to me either via e-mail or in person at one of my upcoming events. But return it no later than September 18th to be eligible for the Prize Drawing. There will be several prizes, including the Dry Goods Decor Elements, Sweet Treat Cups (12 ct), a cello bag of Big Shot die cuts, a jar of Shimmer Paint or a roll of Elastic Cord. Take a look at the Scavenger Hunt for another reason to keep checking my blog this month. I think you'll be surprised and excited.

There are several ways to mark my blog, you can use Google Reader, FeedBlitz Subscription, Blog Follower or just bookmark the page using the bookmark tool of your web browser.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails