Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Good Life

This scrapbook page is one we did this month at my October Scrap A Stack Class. At Scrap A Stack, we create 6-12x12 scrapbook pages, ready for your photos. Some of my customers bring their photos to class and finish their pages that day, too. Other customers take their stamped pages home to add photos later. A few days before my Scrap Classes, I send out an e-mail with the Scrap Schemes for the month, so they can do a little planning for their photos.

I used a Basic Black base for this page with a Taken With Teal large mat. The Medallion imaged is stamped in Whisper White Craft Ink, as is the Outline Alphabet used for the title. I matted the main photo on a narrow mat of Tempting Turquoise and a wider mat of Whisper White. The three photos down the right side don't have mats. For the little emblem, I stamped the center of the Medallion stamp onto a scrap of Basic Black cardstock. Then I punched out the image with my 1 1/4" Circle Punch. I layered this onto a 1 3/8" Circle Punch of Whisper White. An Ice Square Rhinestone is in the center of the emblem. I used my Slot Punch to punch an opening for this beautiful Basic Black Wide Striped Ribbon. The ribbon is tied off with a piece of white kite string and attached to the page with a Stampin' Dimensional. The journaling is added just below the title with a Basic Black Stampin' Write Journaler pen which is a Pigment Ink pen, perfect for longevity on my pages.

1 comment:

Holly said...

ooooo, what a pretty color combo--perfect for water fun! Love the touch of striped ribbon, too; it calls to mind those turn-of-the-20th-century bathing tents on the shore. If only one of your boys had a handle bar mustache. . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails