Friday, November 20, 2009

Autumn Scrapbooking

This is one of my favorite pages from my November Scrap Class. It uses the Big Shot Leaves #2 Die from Stampin' Up! and an acorn created from the Ornament Punch. I based this scrapbook layout on a beautiful card created by Lynn Pratt, a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

The base of this page is Not Quite Navy and all four edges are distressed using the Cutter Kit. I stamped the Sanded background stamp onto strips of Naturals Ivory cardstock. The mat for the 5x7 photo is Soft Suede and is also distressed with the Cutter Kit. I die cut several leaves from the Leaves #2 Die for the Big Shot in Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Dusty Durango, then sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink using a Sponge Dauber.

The Pumpkin and the Acorn elements are both created using punches - Wide Oval, Large Oval, and Ornament Punches - and sponged. I stamped the title in Chocolate Chip ink using the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet set and finished the Title Bar with Jumbo Eyelets. The Give Thanks tab is from the Level I Hostess set Holiday Best.

1 comment:

Renée said...

gorgeous scrap page, Mary! Love the colours!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails