Friday, March 5, 2010

Color Challenge - Go Green

stampin up, go green, st patrick's day cardHere is a card I made for the Stampin' Addicts Color Challenge 45 this week - Glorious Green, Green Galore, Bermuda Bay, Metallic Gold - what a toughie! Of course, with these colors I had to use my Stampin' Up! Go Green stamp! I love these a la carte sets - individual stamps for under $10 each- and Go Green is a fun one from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

I punched out 4 Full Hearts from Glorious Green cardstock, then I ran them through the Big Shot with the Finial Press Textured Impressions Folder to add some detail. I sponged the edges with a Sponge Dauber and Glorious Green ink. I also used one of the stamps from Kind & Caring Thoughts to background stamp - I thought it looked clover-ish.

The lucky sentiment is from Define Your Life - this is a stamp set that I use so often!

{Inside}
Recipe
Stamps: Go Green, Kind & Caring Thoughts, Define Your Life
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Glorious Green, Green Galore, Whisper White
Ink: Glorious Green, Green Galore
Accessories: Full Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch, Gold Eyelets

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails