Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kristina Werner's CI #40

Kristina Werner posted a new Color Inspiration Challenge and I had a chance to play with her colors this afternoon - So Saffron, More Mustard, Taken with Teal, Old Olive and Whisper White.

I mounted another one of my new stamp sets, Cheep Talk, and used a few of the many stamps in it here. The set has several pieces to build a scene on the curvy branch or on the ground with some flower elements. There are a couple of birds and several other pieces as well as curvy sentiments to match the bend in the branch.

I sponged the edges of the Whisper White in So Saffron and then in More Mustard with a Sponge Dauber. The Old Olive Eyelets (Earth Elements - retired) were added in a row below the branch, using my Crop-A-Dile. (I love how easy it is to add eyelets and especially how easy it is to add a straight row of eyelets with my Crop-A-Dile!)

A few layers, some ribbons with a knot, Stampin' Dimensionals and I called it a card. Here's a peek at the inside.

Stamps: Cheep Talk
Cardstock: Taken with Teal, More Mustard, So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White, Delicate Dots DSP
Ink: Taken with Teal, Old Olive, So Saffron, More Mustard
Accessories: Earth Elements Eyelets, So Saffron Grosgrain SAB Ribbon Bundle, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber

5 comments:

Paula said...

I love this. Great color combo.

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Oh-em-gee. This gorgeous, Mary! You rock!

Winter said...

Cute card! Love the little bird!

Sylvia said...

This card is very lovely!

SharingwhatIlove said...

Very cute Peep... love the birdies!! Great job with the Saleabration DSP... isn't it fun?

Related Posts with Thumbnails